No Nasties water beads are non-toxic, easy to use and encourage children to learn through sensory play, using hand-eye coordination - they are "slippery little suckers!"
They are teeny tiny little beads, about the size of a poppy seed before they are soaked in water after which they grow approximately 150 times their original size.
3 x 10g of water beads (approximately 500 beads)
Packaged in a recyclable soft plastic bag and a recyclable cardboard boX
How to Use
To grow them, you simply put them into a large bowl and cover with 5 cups of water and watch them expand over the next 5 or so hours. PRO-TIP - Use warm/hot tap water for faster growth.
One they have grown, drain away excess water and voila, you have a bowl of slippery, colourful, bouncy, ball fun!
How do you use No Nasties Water Beads?
Littlies (not for use under 3 years)
Colour sorting, water play, counting, colourful playground (in a bowl), pretend cooking, sensory play, fine motor skills, bouncing, rolling, fairy gardens, make a fairy rainbow, in the bath (remember to sieve them out before you let the plug out!)
Sensory play, treasures, bouncing, fairy gardens, dinosaur lands, colour sorting, in the bath (remember to sieve them out before letting the plug out!), great for show and tell.
Our waterbeads have been safety testedand we are required to report that waterbeads pose aCHOKING HAZARD, so please supervise children at all times.
Ages 3 +
Do not ingest
WARNING!Not suitable for children under 3 years, contains small parts.
CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts & small balls.
Not for children under 3 years old.
Keep unexpanded water beads away from children under 6 years as they present an ingestion hazard.
Do not swallow or eat this product or soaking water.
Do not dispose of water beads down the drain, simply place them in the garden. Our water beads are biodegradable so simply put them in the garden and cover with some soil - do not place in fish tank or waterways.
Our water beads are non-toxic but are not suitable for human or animal consumption. - they are not a food product. We recommend washing your hands thoroughly before and after contact and to keep the water beads as clean and hygienic as possible, rinse off with water mixed with a little hand sanitiser once every few days.